Monday, January 18, 2010

A special thanks to Mom & Mike!

I got the towel, washcloths, warming caps, & burp clothes today like you said!! They're waaaay cute & I just wanted to post a special thanks to you because you really didn't have to do that because I feel you've done so much! I'd also like to put in a SPECIAL thanks to Mike for sending diapers & gifts just from him!! That was so very thoughtful & we just wanted to say thank you! We really needed them because even though we have some to get us started, what you & him sent is enough to where we don't have to worry about anything until next month! I know that the towels that you really wanted weren't available at the moment but that's just fine...we have a good start thanks to you!
You guys really didn't need to do more than what you've already done...I thought you were doing the quilts & that would have been MORE than enough from you because I understand what you're going thru! Everything "extra" you sent for the baby shower was more than enough & you continue to help & I feel that a very special thanks on my blog was the least I could do right now!! I know that you can't be here but what you've done for us is just as good as you being here! We understand the reasons why & that's between us & you & we know that you're just a phone call away...you've been a real big help & we just want to say THANK YOU to both of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment