
HE'S FINALLY HERE!!!! After 6 years of waiting & trying we finally have our baby!! It's been a long road & it's been worth the wait! He was 8lbs 13oz 21in! I was induced on Jan 20th due to his size on the ultrasound that was preformed the week before! The labor was faster than Taylor was (which was 12 hrs), his was only about 8 hrs!! Though an hour and a half of that was pushing!! He did NOT want to come out! We started around 5pm & he finally arrived at 6:27pm!! He had to be taken out by vacuum due to his head being a bit bigger than I could accommodate! 4 pushes with that & he was out...well...sorta, the shoulders & everything took a bit more pushing than it did with Taylor but it's like comparing apples & oranges here due to them having different fathers!
He's so perfect in every way!! All 10 fingers & all 10 toes & there is NOTHING wrong with his foot like they thought all those months ago! He's a strong little one & Jeremy & I think that he's going to be exploring the world before we know it! Right now I think he looks more like Jeremy than me...actually I'm not sure if there's anything that says MOMMY!! Though I'm sure there may be something later on!
Jeremy has been the best father!! Not that I doubted him in the least...it's just I didn't think he's be as much help as he's been!! I guess it's been such a surprise to me because I've never witnessed such dedication & support from other fathers (I sure as hell never had that with Taylor's dad)!! Jeremy's changed more diapers than I have & he's cooked pretty much every night since we've been home (I made dinner last night to help him)!! He & Taylor have been real great about cleaning the house (well Jeremy more than Taylor but she has been helping)!! Jeremy has been cleaning & prepping all the bottles everyday & we both try to let each other get rest when they need it! He's been great about helping out during all the night feedings & whatnot although he's been making me do a lot the past 2 nights (though he still helps a little) to make sure I can do this when he has to go back to work!
Life has been very different now that he's here & we're all adjusting but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!! Though I'd like some sleep at night...I love him more & will gladly give up sleep for him!!
Well that's all for now...I will keep you all posted when I get a chance to do so...I will really try more than anything to at least update this once a month! Enjoy the pictures!!
He's so perfect in every way!! All 10 fingers & all 10 toes & there is NOTHING wrong with his foot like they thought all those months ago! He's a strong little one & Jeremy & I think that he's going to be exploring the world before we know it! Right now I think he looks more like Jeremy than me...actually I'm not sure if there's anything that says MOMMY!! Though I'm sure there may be something later on!
Jeremy has been the best father!! Not that I doubted him in the least...it's just I didn't think he's be as much help as he's been!! I guess it's been such a surprise to me because I've never witnessed such dedication & support from other fathers (I sure as hell never had that with Taylor's dad)!! Jeremy's changed more diapers than I have & he's cooked pretty much every night since we've been home (I made dinner last night to help him)!! He & Taylor have been real great about cleaning the house (well Jeremy more than Taylor but she has been helping)!! Jeremy has been cleaning & prepping all the bottles everyday & we both try to let each other get rest when they need it! He's been great about helping out during all the night feedings & whatnot although he's been making me do a lot the past 2 nights (though he still helps a little) to make sure I can do this when he has to go back to work!
Life has been very different now that he's here & we're all adjusting but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!! Though I'd like some sleep at night...I love him more & will gladly give up sleep for him!!
Well that's all for now...I will keep you all posted when I get a chance to do so...I will really try more than anything to at least update this once a month! Enjoy the pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment