
I know that I promised to get more stuff up here but with Ayden...promises have to be broken!! I will try harder from this day on to get blogging again!! So for now! This is what's been going on!
The picture above was taken just a few weeks ago!! We were trying to kill some time while Taylor was at her tutoring! We pass by this park twice a week so this day I decided to stop! We're really not suppose to use that park as it's for the residents of that subdivision only but hey...no one was using that park so we decided to break some rules & have a bit of fun!! He LOVED the swings (this was his first time on them)!! He was a bit scared at first but never cried! Once I got him situated he was a little better & when I pushed him he just smiled!!
He's really trying to walk more & more everyday!! This past week has been big for him in the world of walking...he's been taking more steps than usual & just 2 days ago he just stood up in the middle of the kitchen while playing with his ball! We're so very proud of him but mommy is also very sad that this is happening!! I really wish that they wouldn't grow so fast!!
He also went to the Dr. Thursday for his 15 month check-up! He's now 33 1/2 inches tall, 23 lbs 14 oz (just shy of 24 lbs) & he's got a 47 1/2 cm head!! He's above 95 percentile in height & he's in the 75th percentile for weight!! He's gained good healthy weight since his last visit & of course he's as tall as always but I think that slowed just a tad! He got his shots too (3 to be exact) which was no fun for 2-3 days after!!
He's also teething pretty bad!! He's cut both his first molars on the top but he's still waiting for the bottom ones (which are pretty painful I guess because he's been a not so happy Ayden for the past few weeks...tho he does have his good moments)!! One of them is poked thru but not all the way in & the other one is just being plain STUBBORN!!! I hope it comes thru soon!! Mommy can only take so much!!
He's too smart for us most days!! He's already a pro at opening & closing the doors in the house! So we have to keep all doors locked (tho don't worry we can unlock them very easy from the outside)!! He loves to see how things work, I'm sure I will catch him taking things apart someday!! He's trying very hard to communicate with us so I'm sure talking is not far from now! He can sort of say juice & he's working on hello!!
Well that's all for now! Sorry for taking forever to update this!! I thought that when he got older this would get easier but it's only gotten harder to be on the computer!! There are some days where I don't get on at all even to check my Facebook (which was my LIFE)!! I do most of my internet things on my phone now! Though I will try very hard to (if nothing else) update you as much as possible!! (Maybe even post a picture or two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment