So Ayden is about 20 weeks old now!! SOOOOO SORRY it's taken me soooooo VERY LOOOONG to update this but it's been really hard to even get on to check my email & Facebook let alone try to get this updated!! Anyway, there has a lot going on in Ayden's world!! He's rolling over from tummy to back & back to tummy he doesn't do it ALL the time...only when he feels like it. Tummy time has gotten better & when he doesn't like it he just rolls over!! He's now 15 1/2 LBS & 25 inches long!! So he's gotten to play in his jumper more & more these days! He's really trying to grow up way too fast! He's laughing & babbling all the time! He likes to copy sounds especially ones Daddy make!! Daddy has been working with him during tummy time to help him support himself while he's on his tummy & how to crawl. Plus all that is going to help him develop the muscles he needs to sit up properly! He's been eating cereal since he was about 15 weeks old & he's been enjoying it!! Last doctor's visit they told us he can start eating solids & having another bowl of cereal in the afternoon. The bowl in the afternoon hasn't quite gone over as well with him as the morning one but I'm still working with him! He definately knows when it's meal time though which is totally funny some days!! We bought 2 books to help us with making our own baby food! One is more of a guide & helpful hints whereas the other one is more of a cookbook & has age groups for certain foods & recipe ideas for mixing different foods & famliy meal ideas for when he's older!! It's aw I can't wait to get started! I'm just giving him a chance to adjust to eating cereal twice a day instead of once!! Car rides have become a little more pleasant though I'm too afraid of him having a fit if he doesn't have someone back there with him so when Taylor's not with us...myself or Jeremy has to sit back there with him still (which more often then not...it's me!)!! I hope he'll get over that soon so I can venture out of the house without worrying that he'll cry the whole trip!! We're still figuring out his sleeping patterns but I've started a log to help with that & try to establish set (or close to) nap times but for now it's to figure out his pattern!! He's not sleeping for more than 2 hours unless it's after 8pm! He's still sleeping in our room at night (in his bassinett/pack n play) but as soon as we get an angel monitor he'll be sleeping in his own bed!! I'm but I'm not looking forward to the day he moves out...I am because when Jeremy gets up morning to get ready for work he sometimes wakes him & Zada almost ALWAYS is the reason for the wake up!! I'm not ready though because I love having him so close just not in our bed!! =) Well as they say...all good things must come to an end & I will sleep much better knowing that the angel monitor is in there making sure he's still breathing!! Well that's all for now! He doesn't go back to the doctor till he's 6 months old but I will try my hardest to update you before then but I can't make any promises!! Till then...enjoy the pictures! I'd load video but it's been giving me headaches on here! For those of you who have facebook...you can see them there! I'll get them up on youtube some day so the rest of you can see them!! Oh...before I forget...the rash he had on his face (which spread to other parts of his body) that the doctor kept saying was cradle cap is NOT cradle cap IT'S ECZEMA!! Which my mom already knew but the doctor kept insisting that it was cradle cap until we showed her the area on his shoulder & back that was not going away no matter what we did!! So now...everything is good for now!!
On a morning walk with Mommy!!Playing with my toys for the first time!!
Our little cutie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment