Sunday, December 20, 2009

BABY SHOWER!!

Ok, I know it's been a week (& 1 day) since my baby shower but I was exhausted after the shower & wanted to relax for a few days!! We spent the whole week cleaning & I worked (on & off) all week on the chocolates as favors!! The Monday after I did try to work on resizing the pictures & seeing which ones came out good & the ones I really didn't want!! I tried doing save as to save in a different file & then I accidentally saved all!! At that point walked away & just got back to it today!! Fortunately I do have the pictures still in my camera so I can just reload them back in the computer! Plus with my belly growing it's really hard to type on my lap so I've had to use a TV tray & I have to sit up to be able to type this!! It's not very comfortable!!

With that being said...it was a great baby shower!! The games we VERY fun to play & everyone said they had a great time!! I'm so greatful for Hope & Lauren for driving alllllll that way to come...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Andria did the shower but Perianne was a big help to her so thank you Andria & Perianne for all your hard work putting all of it together & all the food & your wonderful gifts!!!

I will take some better pictures of the blankets & the quilts that were given to us so you can see the whole thing!! Also we got the stroller/car seat (finally) & we've set that up plus the snap & go stroller my mom sent so I will get pictures of them & posted probably sometime next week!! Ok so with all of that being said...I think the pictures will speak for themselves & THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR ALL OF THE GREAT GIFTS!!

We were playing a game. This was one of the results of that game!
Hope's mom SandraGift from Jeremy's mom
Taylor's gift from Jeremy's mom
Jeremy's gift from his mom...there was one for Ayden
it was a onesie that said "I'm Ayden" the picture didn't come out good!
This was a GIANT Caterpillar from Jeremy's mom
Just some of the items from Perianne
This is Perianne...she helped Andria with the shower!!
Quilt from my mom. It has a clutch ball but again...the
picture didn't come out good.
Another quilt from my mom...it's an Irish chain quilt
in Ohio State colors!! VERY NICE!!
This is Andria
One of the many outfits my mom sent!!
Onesie my mom sent
Jammies from my mom!!
"Got Milk??" From my mom!!
Ohio State booties from Hope
Onesie also from Hope
Outfit from Andria (there was more but again,
the picture didn't come out)
From Andria's mom Lisa
Homemade blankets from Lauren (her friend made them)
Baby's first year from Lauren (photo album)

Scrapbook Lauren put together for Ayden

Tristan 7mos (Hope's son) Gift (just because) from my mom for Taylor




Lauren brought Christmas presents for Taylor
we let her open early!




Gift Jeremy's mom bought months ago
we put out for the shower (you probably have
seen them in an earlier blog post)Snap & go stroller from my mom & in the
brown box are 156 diapers from my mom also
The cake...no one got a picture of it (with my camera)
before it was cut so this is the uncut part I got later

No comments:

Post a Comment