28 Weeks
Wow...first of all I want to apologize for this taking so long! I started this as a draft at the beginning of the week to get the pictures loaded & ready when I started typing! As my belly gets bigger & bigger it gets harder & harder to type! Plus...I've been trying to get paint touch-ups done & trying to get this house clean so I really haven't had much time to get this done!! Not to mention...I'm always soooo sleepy because it's hard to sleep well when you're constantly being woke up to need to roll over or needing to go to the bathroom!
Whew...so I've made it to the 3rd TRIMESTER!!!! Which means I'm really starting to FREAK out because we're not that far away from the due date but also because we don't have much of anything other than clothes & blankets!! UGH & then there's Christmas which is really putting a strain on things!! I'm getting excited for my baby shower & seeing all of my friends from out of town...though it's only going to be a few...I appreciate you coming!! I'm also still freaking out about whether or not he will even make it here!! I know that so much can still go wrong & I can't get that off of my brain no matter how hard I try! Every second he moves is a relief to me!! I pray to God EVERYDAY that I get to take him home with me & he's healthy! Please if you would...pray with me because he could use all the prayer he can get!!
We're starting our birthing class today (11/06/09) & can't wait!! I'm kinda an "old dog" of sorts when it comes to this...I've been there & done this before but I feel that I can benefit from this as sort of a "refresher" course!! Plus since this is Jeremy's first time I think he can really benefit from this!! It's only today & tomorrow which I think is weird & you have to pay $70 for it but hopefully it's worth it!
Whew...so I've made it to the 3rd TRIMESTER!!!! Which means I'm really starting to FREAK out because we're not that far away from the due date but also because we don't have much of anything other than clothes & blankets!! UGH & then there's Christmas which is really putting a strain on things!! I'm getting excited for my baby shower & seeing all of my friends from out of town...though it's only going to be a few...I appreciate you coming!! I'm also still freaking out about whether or not he will even make it here!! I know that so much can still go wrong & I can't get that off of my brain no matter how hard I try! Every second he moves is a relief to me!! I pray to God EVERYDAY that I get to take him home with me & he's healthy! Please if you would...pray with me because he could use all the prayer he can get!!
We're starting our birthing class today (11/06/09) & can't wait!! I'm kinda an "old dog" of sorts when it comes to this...I've been there & done this before but I feel that I can benefit from this as sort of a "refresher" course!! Plus since this is Jeremy's first time I think he can really benefit from this!! It's only today & tomorrow which I think is weird & you have to pay $70 for it but hopefully it's worth it!
It's been 2 weeks since I took my 3 hour glucose test & I still haven't heard back from the dr so I'm assuming everything is ok...I go back to the dr on the 17th & then after that I go every 2 weeks!! YAY!!!
Well that's all for now...I will update you again soon!!
Just did the red & the black stripe...getting ready for white!
Wiser Pregnancy conducted a scientific survey of women who attended birthing classes and found that more than half who attended a class found that it didn't help or only somewhat helped them in their delivery. It also found that it didn't impact epidural use
ReplyDelete