Well...on to better news!! Our vacation was great!! Jeremy & I had so much fun doing NOTHING at Disneyland!! Yeah sure, there were rides I could have gotten on but neither of us really wanted to stand in any lines!! Jeremy did get a fast pass to Space (or Spooky) Mountain that morning (which his slotted time was for 8:25PM) & just watched Honey I Shrunk The Audience then....just simply walked around enjoying bench after bench & shopping & parades, of course clam chowder & fireworks!! With all that sitting around tho...my feet were still hurting really bad by the end of the day so I'm glad we didn't do much else or I think I would have had to been wheeled outta there!! Jeremy & I enjoyed so great pizza at this place in old towne Orange our first night at my dad's...we did lots of shopping (but didn't really find much) & got 2 onesies of the baby!! I had a great visit with my friend Nora on our way to my dad's (we broke up our trip & stopped in Beaumont to visit)!! I think this was the first time we went out there where it was just like a vacation & not work!! Jeremy always complains saying that it feels more like work & not a vacation because all of the running around we do (especially at Disney)!!
Well since I never received any emails about the "name game" blog...I guess you all do not mind that I post his name!! Though I will give ppl just a little bit longer to protest this (just in case)!! I promise that (if no one objects) I will post his name in the very next blog!! I really just want to give you one last chance if you don't want to know & I really don't want to post it in this blog because I don't want it to get lost!!
The room is still a work in progress...things have just been soooooooo busy around here that we (more like Jeremy) just haven't had the time (or the energy) to get it done!! November should be a little less crazy...well at least for birthday's, vacations & activities!!
Well, that's all for now...I have a Dr's appt tomorrow so I will let you all know how that goes. Until then...happy reading & here are some pictures for you to enjoy!!
Babies R Us was discontinuing this so I had to go get it!! (it was on our registry)
No comments:
Post a Comment